Next session: June 23rd 8-9am
For the 3rd year in a row, Goalie Stars will be hosting full Ice summer goalie conditioning lessons at Lakewood Ice.
Designed for goalies at all levels, the conditioning clinics provide an opportunity for all goalies to practice and fine tune their technical skating skills. No shooting will occur during these sessions, these are full 1 hour goalie skating clinics ONLY.
During each session, goalies will:
- Train for 60 minutes
- Utilize a full size rink
- Receive personalized instruction
- Develop and work at their own skill level and pace
- Receive proactive feedback
- Work on Shuffles, T-Pushes, Butterfly Slides, forward/backward skating, lateral movements, resistance skating, agility, proper stance and explosiveness.
- Minimum of 8 goalies per session
- Maximum of 15 goalies per session
- Must register for each session online
- All sessions held at Lakewood Ice - Rink C
Refund and Sessions Cancellation Policy:
- A minimum of 7 days cancellation notice is required before each session dates to obtain full refund.
- Should the minimum # of goalies not be reached for each scheduled session, Goalie Stars reserves the right to cancel the conditioning session 6 days in advance.
Schedule Lakewood Ice Rink C:
REGISTRATION SLOTS FILLING FAST!
- Sunday, June 16th, 8-9am - COMPLETED
- Sunday, June 23th, 8-9am - At 75% Capacity
- Sunday, July 21st, 8-9am - At 90% Capacity
- Sunday, August 11th, 8-9am - At 90% Capacity
- Sunday, August 18th, 8-9am - At 70% Capacity
Example of the skating drills we will be doing:
Goalie Stars Online Store:
We are also offering Newly Developed Black and White Goalie Stars Vision Hand Eye Coordination Training Balls Use Discount Code to save 5$: Vision