Sand volleyball camp for elite high school athletes. Sessions including:
• Training and instruction from USC Sand Volleyball Coaches and professional players, Lauren Fendrick (2014 AVP Best Blocker) & Brooke Sweat (2014 AVP Best Defender).
• Physical training sessions USC Strength & Conditioning Coach
• Mental performance workshops with the USC Sand Volleyball team's Sports Psychologist
• Performance nutrition with USC Sports Dietitian
• Video breakdown and analysis with USC Volleyball Technical Coordinator
Merle Norman Sand Volleyball Stadium at the University of Southern California
Saturday & Sunday, January 10-11, 2015, 10am - 6pm
Open to all girls enrolled in grades 8-12 in the 2014-2015 academic year.
Number of athletes will be capped at 24.
simplify your camp's registration and communication.