RRHS Band Marching Band Camp
- 9 AM - 12 PM, Marching Basics (outside)
- 12 PM - 1 PM, Lunch (student provides)
- 1 PM - 4 PM, Music Rehearsal (inside)
- Percussion sectional
- Color Guard sectional
- Winds & Brass together
- 4 PM - 5 PM, Dinner (student provides)
- 5 PM - 8 PM, Marching Rehearsal (outside learning drill)
- One day will have a "sectional lunch" for a team-building exercise.
- One day may have a "working dinner" to kick start a fundraiser.
- On the last day (8/4),
- Band Boosters will provide dinner
- Evening rehearsal will be cut short for a friends & family "end-of-camp show" starting at 7 PM.
- Band Boosters will provide the camp shirt for all participants who register in time.
- Dress code for the camp show will be shorts/pants, proper shoes, band camp shirt.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottle
- Music (once given out)
- Comfortable clothes (that are school district appropriate).
- Good shoes for walking around in...no sandals please.